JOIN A FAST-GROWING AGENCYWe are a digital agency that uses smart design and best-in-class tech to help clients realise their ambitions faster with more certainty. We work cross-sector but our sweet-spot is digital insurance. Some of the tech we recommend is ours - some provided by leading software vendors. For custom builds key technologies are .NET and Python with full front-end capabilities. We are a Sitecore Silver Partner. A key strategy over the next 18 months is to accelerate development of our Go-Insur digital insurance platform. Our design and innovation methods are customer-first using Design Thinking methods & Agile delivery. Clients include some of the biggest brands in the world. Trophies include multiple BIMA and RAR awards. We set up in 2003 and are privately owned. More about us here www.pancentric.com
MID-WEIGHT DELIVERY MANAGER. IS THIS YOU? IF SO GET IN TOUCH
We're looking for a smart, energetic individual Delivery Manager (mid-weight) to join our talented, close-knit design & development & management team. In this role you will:
- be a key part of the Delivery Team - right hand person to the Head of Ops
- work with talented designers, developers, testers, marketeers (some of which are partners/contractors)
- run your own projects and support others - it will be a mix; there are immediate opportunities for autonomy!
- collaborate to make our delivery as smart as it can be - to achieve great client experience and project outcomes
- have lots of client exposure - managing expectations, helping them understand what is happening and why
- be expected to set, track and communicate delivery metrics
You need to be great with clients but you need to be able to mix this with a focus and a firmness externally and internally to deliver agreed plans and deal with moving goal-posts etc.
- Track record delivering digital projects, working with cross functional teams - ideally with Scrum Master credentials
- Excellent communication skills with experience of managing clients and internal stakeholders
- Very strong organisational skills
- Experience of product development, juggling budget, scope, people and time; preferably this would be a full cycle project, right from user story mapping through to support and everything in between
- An inquisitive and analytical mind, constantly asking why and gathering data to look for trends/insights
- Experience of driving continuous improvement both on a project and department/company level
- An appreciation of "what better looks like" in terms of delivery, digital and design
EXTRAS WE'D BE IMPRESSED BY
- Experience within insurance or financial services
- Experience with service or digital product innovation, productisation, software development
- Experience with transformation, re-platforming digital estates
- 22 days holiday per year + office closure between Christmas and New Year (normally 3 additional days)
- Flexi time around core hours
- Training budget for talks, conferences and online courses
- Pension scheme with matched company contributions
- Excellent working environment. The Pancentric studio features its own full-size bar offering free wine, prosecco and craft beers. We also have pool, football and ping-pong tables.
- Complimentary breakfast, fruit, soft drinks, coffee and teas every day.
- Season travel ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday day off
- Discretionary leave early Fridays