Scrum Master/Digital Project Manager
Join an agency that's going places.
Pancentric is a strategy-led digital agency. We combine design thinking methodology with agile development expertise to help businesses design, market and deliver compelling customer experiences.
We’re growing and we have a progressive culture that encourages individuals to take initiative for the good of their own development, the wider team and the clients and markets we serve. We build teams of talented people who balance idealism and pragmatism, striving for outstanding results that are commercially viable.
As an agency led by design thinking we help our clients get to know their customers, crafting a vision for their next customer experiences. We ensure this is right at the heart of the award-winning products and sites we build.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Scrum Master/Delivery Consultant you will:
- Be a key part of the Delivery Team, gatekeeping our processes and constantly improving them to make sure our designers, developers, testers and marketeers can get on with what they're very good at
- Be a natural servant leader who will get stuck in, ensuring projects run smoothly
- Work with brilliant designers, developers, testers, marketeers and your fellow Scrum Masters/Delivery Consultants
- Evangelise and coach Agile Scrum principles, both internally and externally
- Be the point person for our client, talking to them constantly, making sure they understand what is happening and why
- Set, track, and communicate metrics
The particular project this person is earmarked for is a brand new product in the insurance industry that is going to be a disruptive force. It is technically complex and has a huge focus on it from our client. It is also a significant part of our strategic future which we're really excited about.
You will have:
- A proven track record in delivering projects as a Scrum Master working with cross functional teams
- Impeccable communication skills with extensive experience of managing clients (or internal stakeholders if you've been working client side)
- Experience of complex product development, juggling budget, scope, people and time; preferably this would be a full cycle project, right from user story mapping through to support and everything in between
- Very strong organisational skills
- An inquisitive and analytical mind, constantly asking why and gathering data to look for trends/insights
- Experience of driving continuous improvement both on a project and department/company level
- An appreciation of "what better looks like" in terms of delivery, digital and design
- 22 days holiday per year + office closure between Christmas and New Year (normally 3 additional days)
- Flexi time around core hours
- Training budget for talks, conferences and online courses
- Pension scheme with matched company contributions
- Excellent working environment. The Pancentric studio features its own full-size bar offering free wine, prosecco and craft beers. We also have pool, foosball and ping-pong tables.
- Complimentary breakfast, fruit, soft drinks, coffee and teas every day.
- Season travel ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday day off
- Discretionary leave early Fridays