Midweight .NET/Sitecore Developer
Join a fast growing agencyWe are a digital agency that uses smart design and best-in-class tech to help clients realise their ambitions faster with more certainty. We work cross-sector but our sweet-spot is digital insurance. Some of the tech we recommend is ours - some provided by leading software vendors. For custom builds key technologies are .NET and Python with full front-end capabilities. We are a Sitecore Silver Partner. A key strategy over the next 18 months is to accelerate development of our Go-Insur digital insurance platform. Our design and innovation methods are customer-first using Design Thinking methods & Agile delivery. Clients include some of the biggest brands in the world. Trophies include multiple BIMA and RAR awards. We set up in 2003 and are privately owned. More about us here www.pancentric.com
Is this you? if so, get in touch
We are looking for a mid-level Back-End Developer who specialises in .NET, ideally with experience of Sitecore or Umbraco to join our growing company in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. We want someone who can come in and hit the ground running and get stuck in, someone with passion and drive to help move us forwards. The role will see you working within our wider Dev team helping to build future Sitecore and Umbraco based systems, as well as assisting in maintaining existing projects when required. The ideal candidate would be someone who can bring in ideas from other areas of expertise and software development outside of Sitecore itself.
Talents we're looking for:
- Sound understanding of basic object-oriented development principles: inheritance, composition, separation of concerns amongst others.
- 2-3 year experience of delivering production quality code
- Good all-round knowledge and experience of C# and .NET including MVC and EF.
- General knowledge and MS SQL Server skills outside of Entity Framework or similar ORMs.
- Consideration for reusability, scalability and security from the offset.
- Ability to meet high standards and processes within the team.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
Extras we’d be impressed with:
- Experience with multinational websites that support different languages.
- Experience of software integration with third-party APIs, CRMs or similar.
- Experience with cloud services such as Google and Amazon.
- Knowledge of Sitecore’s DMS capabilities.
What we’d like to see from you:
- Examples, or where possible links to recent work.
- Roles and responsibilities of at least 3 projects within the last 1-3 years.
- Links to any online profiles with work like Github, Bitbucket, Codepen etc.
- 22 days holiday per year, plus office closure between Christmas and New Year (normally 3 additional days)
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary leave early Fridays throughout the year
- Flexi time around core office hours
- Training budget and plan
- Pension scheme with company contributions
- Seasonal travel ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Complimentary fruit, soft drinks, coffee and teas (the standard, plus some fancy ones)
- Fully stocked beer fridge available everyday (from 5pm!) featuring wine, prosecco and some of the best craft beers from Iceland to California (we also make our own!
Sorry, but at this time we cannot accept remote hires. Applicants must be available and eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.